The Drawing Aptitude Test is aimed to evaluate a candidate for his understanding of Scale and Proportion; sense of perspective, colour and; understanding of the effects of light on objects through shades and shadows
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the objects and their shadow cast on the surroundings.
- Sense of Perspective Drawing.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two dimensional compositions using given shapes or planner forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and sense of proportion.
Paper – 7 (Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD))
(A) Reasoning & Logical Deduction:
- Geometrical designs & Identification
- Selection of related letters / words / numbers / figures
- Identification of odd thing / item out from a group
- Completion of numerical series based on the pattern / logic
- Fill in the blanks of the series based on the numerical pattern and logic of the series
- Syllogisms (logic based questions), Identification of logic & selection of correct answers based on the logic
(B) Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude:
- Arithmetical questions up to 10th standard
- Calculation of fraction, percentages, square roots etc.
- Profit & Loss and Interest calculations
- Data / Table analysis, Graph & Bar Diagram and Pie Chart analysis
- Questions related to common use of science (Physics & Chemistry)
- Health & Nutrition
(C) General Knowledge:
- Current affairs / Events (Political, Social, Cultural & Economics)
- Historical events
- Geography including Tourist Places / Spots
- Current affairs relating to Business & Trade
- Countries & Currencies
- Latest Who's Who?
- Sports & Games
(D) English Language:
- Word Meanings
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Meaning of Phrases & Idioms
- Fill in the blanks
- Complete / Improvement of the sentences with correct use of Pronouns, Verbs, Adverbs & Adjectives
- Reading comprehension's followed by questions.